Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another gardiner brush orange

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Received another parcel today ordered a few bits and thought I would try ultimate medium brush, only tried on my own windows so far and got to say I think I'm going to like it married with the 100 degree fan jets it rinses on glass great. 

looking forward to giving it a days work out. 

I Had one couldn't get on with it. Gone back to the Supreme black natural hybrid

I normally use the ultimate medium soft and flock brush, only used the orange brush for 10 minutes or so on my own house so far but in that short time it felt really fast.

Mate its probably a good brush, trouble is I just keep buying brushes for some strange reason got a box full of them. Only use them a few times or I may chop and change throughout the year. Out of the collection my favourites are the supreme hybrids, xline flocked rinse bar, and the gardiner sill brushes, the xline sill brush is really good but you can feel yourself slowing down about 2pm as it zaps your power throughout the day. Cant get on with the 100 degree fan jets prefer the red ones, I only use these for new cleans to flush the dirt off better. For day to day cleaning I use pencil jets.

Mate its probably a good brush, trouble is I just keep buying brushes for some strange reason got a box full of them. Only use them a few times or I may chop and change throughout the year. Out of the collection my favourites are the supreme hybrids, xline flocked rinse bar, and the gardiner sill brushes, the xline sill brush is really good but you can feel yourself slowing down about 2pm as it zaps your power throughout the day. Cant get on with the 100 degree fan jets prefer the red ones, I only use these for new cleans to flush the dirt off better. For day to day cleaning I use pencil jets.
Weird isn't it I have only started to use the black fan jets recently, even though I have the red jets on my flock sill brush for Connie roofs and fsg I tried the red ones on my other brushes and didn't like them felt I used too much water. But I can honestly say since trying the new black fan jets I love them and definitely using less water as I have started to rinse on the glass instead of using pencils and rinsing off the glass.

My son uses a trolley and he agrees that he is faster and using less water.

Also we both have started to use the swivel gooseneck which as contributed to saving time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird isn't it I have only started to use the black fan jets recently, even though I have the red jets on my flock sill brush for Connie roofs and fsg I tried the red ones on my other brushes and didn't like them felt I used too much water. But I can honestly say since trying the new black fan jets I love them and definitely using less water as I have started to rinse on the glass instead of using pencils and rinsing off the glass.

My son uses a trolley and he agrees that he is faster and using less water.

Also we both have started to use the swivel gooseneck which as contributed to saving time.
Hi, what brush do you use for rinsing on glass and do you find it leaves a good Finnish?

Have been using the the gardiner ultimate medium soft for rinsing on first started to only rinse on the downstairs windows and double check until I felt confident enough to  rinse on the upstairs windows not had any problems and finishes just the same as normal, going to use the ultimate medium tomorrow as according to gardiner brush chart it gets full marks for rinsing on. 

ive been rinsing on with the supreme medium mixed hybrid today. tested it on my house sunday no problems been out into battle with it today. Sat waiting for the phone to ring  :1f602: :1f602:

Only had two houses big houses though where I used my ultimate medium today worked great very fast cleaning action, all the rest on my work was either leaded Or wooden frames so used the ultimate flock.

only had limited use with the orange brush but so far very happy with it.

ive been rinsing on with the supreme medium mixed hybrid today. tested it on my house sunday no problems been out into battle with it today. Sat waiting for the phone to ring  :1f602: :1f602:
What’s the worst that can happen you might have to go back and clean a window or two lol seriously chances are they are spotless I still check bottom windows and always seems good.

Been rinsing on glass for about a month now , getting through a lot more work with less water used , windows coming up just as good

Back