Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vacuum advice please

Math

Hi everyone, 

I am going to purchase a wet/dry vac for gutter cleaning.  I want the vac to have a minimum of 10 metres hose, is this something I will have to adapt or can it be requested on order.

Any other tips appreciated, I'm probably going to purchase from gutter cleaning services based in Norwich 

Thanks in advance 

Hi everyone, 

I am going to purchase a wet/dry vac for gutter cleaning.  I want the vac to have a minimum of 10 metres hose, is this something I will have to adapt or can it be requested on order.

Any other tips appreciated, I'm probably going to purchase from gutter cleaning services based in Norwich 

Thanks in advance 

Avoid Avoid Avoid, build your own from scratch, source the best vac you can afford, go carbon fibre for the tubes & buy your hose separate, at least then you can build a quality set up you have pieced together yourself, this bypasses the rubbish some sellers put together with lost cost poor quality components!

Latest Posts

Back