Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory pricing full con

paul1

Hi guys just wondered what you tend to charge for conservatory cleans a customer wanting a full external clean including gutters and glass it's 6m x 3m what would you all quote. Cheers all

some charge £5 per pannel for the roof only depending on how aquad it is just to give u a ider ball park figger , i dont give my prices out as it only causes issues lol  

Hi guys just wondered what you tend to charge for conservatory cleans a customer wanting a full external clean including gutters and glass it's 6m x 3m what would you all quote. Cheers all

A picture would help  as there are so are so many variables , is it UPVC, Wood , polycarbonate roof or glass, easy access or against a fence and so the list goes on , prices for roof only start at £50 so Ime guessing it’s going to be £150 ?.. upwards 

It's a one off so you should really be charging more than your hourly rate. No pictures so no one can help you on how long it will take. All I would say is if it's a glass roof it will take you twice as long as you think to clean the roof. 

As Pjj states there is lots of variables to take into account. Quote in person for a Conny is always advisable. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming it's a typical UPVc conny with no access issues etc I charge £10 per panel for the outside.  

If internal and externl £25 per panel.  

You can also offer more than a clean.  

Replacement of missing end caps. (most can be found on ebay)  Replacement of missing profile pieces.  Replacement of worn breather tape. 

Replacement of any winod handles that are knackered or missing keys. etc. 

If you quote in person a decent conny job can soon add up nicely. 

Latest Posts

Back