Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moermann Advice please what to get ??

fast_muchly

Hi I'm about to order some stuff and I have been reading about this so I would like to trial it.

I'm 100% Trad ( up the ladders and everything , for me you cant beat it but that's me )

O.k saying that above I do tend to stick my squeegee on the end of a normal extension pole meant for a car brush to do some windows in single long pull downs.

I explain to the custies that in no way will this be as good as me getting up close and personal and there all happy with that and it could leave slight streaks.

So if I trial the Moermann what advice would you give me in what to get .As I would love to get rid of the 20 scrims that go in the washing machine on a daily basis.As well as be faster on the windows.

1. which handles ? as I belive there is more than 1 option

2. which soft  rubbers are best ?

3. which size 

4.what pole will it fit on a short telescopic will do 

5. What holder will the moermann fit in on your belt ? I do use the unger bucket on a belt kit at moment and looking at it today I don't think it will fit in it but I like the belt as it adds some support to your back ( its quite thick and robust ) so would like to keep a bucket that fits on this type of belt.

On pole - 10 inch channel, fliq pad & exelerator handle, either unger or moerman pole.

In hand - 12 or 14 inch channel, either exelerator or bi component handle

Moerman boab, will need minor mod for exelerator handle @Trad-Man has just done a video about it.

Id say to keep 10 inch permanently on the pole, saves messing about. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 100% trad so do I want the SWIVEL handle or the EXCELERATOR 

I'snt  Swivel = trad  and EXCEL = Pole ?

Will the swivel handle fit on the Moermann extension pole just for the odd window above an over hang ?

Or will the exec handle do the pole and trad work easily ??

I'm 100% trad so do I want the SWIVEL handle or the EXCELERATOR 

I'snt  Swivel = trad  and EXCEL = Pole ?

Will the swivel handle fit on the Moermann extension pole just for the odd window above an over hang ?

Or will the exec handle do the pole and trad work easily ??
Exelerator is a swivel handle, the normal moerman swivel handle isn't as good.

Best bet is watch @Trad-Mans videos on YouTube, should clear up questions

Hi I'm about to order some stuff and I have been reading about this so I would like to trial it.

I'm 100% Trad ( up the ladders and everything , for me you cant beat it but that's me )

O.k saying that above I do tend to stick my squeegee on the end of a normal extension pole meant for a car brush to do some windows in single long pull downs.

I explain to the custies that in no way will this be as good as me getting up close and personal and there all happy with that and it could leave slight streaks.

So if I trial the Moermann what advice would you give me in what to get .As I would love to get rid of the 20 scrims that go in the washing machine on a daily basis.As well as be faster on the windows.

1. which handles ? as I belive there is more than 1 option

2. which soft  rubbers are best ?

3. which size 

4.what pole will it fit on a short telescopic will do 

5. What holder will the moermann fit in on your belt ? I do use the unger bucket on a belt kit at moment and looking at it today I don't think it will fit in it but I like the belt as it adds some support to your back ( its quite thick and robust ) so would like to keep a bucket that fits on this type of belt.
I have unger boab (red) as clisty says look at trad man's adaptation. I did this and my moerman 14inch with swivel handle fits great. I use a 10inch as well.

A couple of microfibre cloths last me all day.

I use wfp for upper floors. I tried the fliq on a pole but couldn't get on with it. ( not very patient)

I have unger boab (red) as clisty says look at trad man's adaptation. I did this and my moerman 14inch with swivel handle fits great. I use a 10inch as well.

I use wfp for upper floors. I tried the fliq on a pole but couldn't get on with it. ( not very patient)
To clarify..mine is the excelerator as well.

excellent :)

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back