Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

water fed pole advice carbon fibre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johneastmids

Hi all,

I'm looking for  advice on a decent wfp, for mainly 2 storey work but some three.

Already have the Unger nLite HydroPower 6LDI Starter Set, but pole too heavy, would appreciate any thoughts on a carbon fibre pole and brush.

I was looking at trad mans telescopic post on utube any one know this one ? But out of stock this month.

My work is mainly traditional, but looking at this for more awkward  windows.

Budget wise not sure about but was thinking around £200 ?thanks .

Hi all,
I'm looking for  advice on a decent wfp, for mainly 2 storey work but some three.
Already have the Unger nLite HydroPower 6LDI Starter Set, but pole too heavy, would appreciate any thoughts on a carbon fibre pole and brush.
I was looking at trad mans telescopic post on utube any one know this one ? But out of stock this month.
My work is mainly traditional, but looking at this for more awkward  windows.
Budget wise not sure about but was thinking around £200 ?thanks .
Yeah i know what you mean that nlite is far from light lol. I use that teleskopic for trad and a Gardiner slx 30ft for wfp work. The wfp is around 400 though.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

if it is only 2 storey then most hybrid 18ft or 22ft  poles from any of the big companies will be fine I expect they would be a lot stronger than the diy teleskopic pole as well and come under you budget 

Teleskonic pole are made of glass fibre so are the cheapest pole you can buy if you can try and buy the best pole you can afford it will general be lighter and not as whippy 

Latest Posts

Back