Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clacton-on-Sea Window cleaning round for sale!

Michael Crumlish

Hi, I’m looking to sell my window cleaning round.. based in Clacton-on-Sea.

includes all equipment, ladders, squeegee’s, buckets etc.

Monthly income - £800-1100 it differs each month.

The round consists of 2 nursing homes £400 for both, usually done on the same day, and houses and bungalows.

I’ve had the round for 2 Years.. I bought it off a friend whose monthly income was only half if not less than it is now.

Im looking to sell the round for £2000 but open to sensible offers.

any more info needed contact me on 07763763065.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, I’m looking to sell my window cleaning round.. based in Clacton-on-Sea.
includes all equipment, ladders, squeegee’s, buckets etc.
Monthly income - £800-1100 it differs each month.
The round consists of 2 nursing homes £400 for both, usually done on the same day, and houses and bungalows.
I’ve had the round for 2 Years.. I bought it off a friend whose monthly income was only half if not less than it is now.
Im looking to sell the round for £2000 but open to sensible offers.
any more info needed contact me on 07763763065.

Thanks for looking.

If I was near you I'd snap it up. 2k is very cheap. Not even 3 cleans. Good look with the sale

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Michael.

I would be interested in your round , I am in Clacton live on the Tudor estate behind the 3jjs pub, how much with out the equipment as all ready  have loads ,will you introduce to your customers once we have a deal , email me on [email protected]  cheers buddy ,  regards Frank. TEL 07979773721( please leave a message if no answer I  will call back )Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michael
I’d be interested in buying your round. If it’s still Available please call me iMark 07907589266

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back