Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Constructor brush

they fit all poles , they are around £160 each so not cheap if you look around you will see there is a lot that come up second hand so I am guessing they are not great 

tried both and don't like either!

the x line was too much splay on the bristle and the jets from the spray bar were too fine, if you turn up the pressure to get good flow the rinse bar was very splashy.

the constructor did not feel right at all, maybe it was the bristles being too stiff on this particular one but it felt like the bristles were not making the right kind of contact upon the glass.

Gardiners compact brushes for the win!

Yeah got a few gardener brushes , using the Tucker at the minute , just fancied a change after watching a few videos of the constructor but not sure now if u say it’s no good , for 150 wanted it to b the dog nuts really

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have a tucker dual trim mono with jets and fans, like the scrub from it but the pencil jets are like 1mm and are way too fierce when turned up high.

I think the constructor is best suited to the American market, its no good for maintenance cleans over her in the uk.

The one i tired did not feel natural on the glass, maybe others are different??? Just my experience and taste.

each to their own.

Yeah I get where ur coming from , might after add fan jets to my Tucker c if I get a better rinse , got 4 pencil jets at min but like u say at 1mm can b abit fierce

I do like the tucker and break it out every now and then, great for first cleans.

I like to swap brushes daily and use all kinds, keeps the work interesting for me.

I also like to "engineer" the brushes to my own spec. I have a 14" with 6 jets that is good on most work.

But this is my go to brush that suits nearly all my work, love it. 

Yeah I’m same like changing brushes , think iv got that same brush used it for everything till I got the Tucker , what’s ur opinion on fan jets never used them just fancy a change

I have been trying them but I'm not sure about them.

I like to test new stuff out first and when testing he 100 degree Gardiner fans the results were hit and miss, the fans on the tucker are better for me. I do like the rinse bar brushes though but its a different way of cleaning.

I always end up going back to jets when I need to get through the work, you can see the rinse happening with the jets. I am quicker with the jets but that may be because I am more used to them, until I have used the other methods for a length of time I wont know I suppose.

Guner give the xline brush and rinse bar a go first do u know what adaptor I need to fit the brush on my gardener pole ?

Guner give the xline brush and rinse bar a go first do u know what adaptor I need to fit the brush on my gardener pole ?

I just replaced x lines brush socket with a gardiner quick lock and use gardiner pole with standard angle adapter I personally love the rinse bar but it's each to own I went back to jets for a day and hated it weird what ya get used to. Cheers 

Will do nice one , would post a video but not the best at stuff like that

I have had the x-line sill brush with rinse bar, love it! I have fitted some Gardiner fan jets to it too so I can swap over, can’t see me doing that much though. The rinse bar is really good but for me the sill brush design is the best part, it is excellent, I never got on with the Gardiner ones.

Iv ordered one today from xline not the sill brush tho just the normal , got a gardener sill brush hardly used not keen on it

Iv ordered one today from xline not the sill brush tho just the normal , got a gardener sill brush hardly used not keen on it

Im not keen on the Gardiner either, x-line’s sill brush is like a regular brush but with the just the bottom edge angled, it feels just like my medium mixed extreme brush just easier to clean the sills.

Latest Posts

Back