Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Builders cleans

Dave Clarky

Hi , just a bit of advice on what to charge an hour for builders cleans. We turned up to find the plastic wrapping, protective tape and stickers on all the windows. It took two of us 10 hours in total to remove it all and clean the windows and a further 90 mins to clean all the gear once we’d finished !!

Could anyone give me a rough guide as to what to charge , thanks in advance .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I avoid builders cleans in all instances other than a guy i grew up with i can trust and produces a high standard of work with very little mess. Wont take on a job before viewing it either. Weve been tucked up by two builders in our early days who went off the radar when it came to paying. and haven’t got the patience left for them any more. Most of them take no precautionary measures & just destroy the place including windows and frames. The idea is to do a job without creating another right?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I just completed builders clean to new build site this week, detape , clean frames, glass and reveals of 8 classrooms and 4 toilet blocks £600 quick payment and a lot more work coming off the back of it :) ..... £160pppd is average most cleaning companies charge I know of and window cleaners not much more THAT I'VE KNOWN OF

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back