Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

IBC tank recommended supplier

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mark Lynch

Dear All

Any recommendations for a supplier for IBC 1000 litre tank?

I'm setting up home production in the garage.

Seems many suppliers and price variable. Different grades.

Also if possible off the top of an experienced head, any recommended fittings?

Thanks in advance of any pointers.

mark

Dear All

Any recommendations for a supplier for IBC 1000 litre tank?

I'm setting up home production in the garage.

Seems many suppliers and price variable. Different grades.

Also if possible off the top of an experienced head, any recommended fittings?

Thanks in advance of any pointers.

mark

Ebay is a good place to get a cheap one. As for fittings, you shouldn't need any, just some holes drilled in the top to let pure in and a hole for your transfer pump to drop into it.

I paid £80 for a 600 litre ibc on a plastic pallet. Brand new virtually still had the seal on. Ring this bloke 07917698159. Dont know his name sorry and i collected mine.

Got mine for £30 on gumtree.1000 litre tank which had previously been used to store fabric conditioner.Good rinse out and was perfect.

if you go down this route the key will be what was stored in it previously.

Found one on ebay 40 quid collection only.

Seller says it will need sterilising as had corn product in before. Has since asked me what its for. I've said pure water production for window cleaning. I'm awaiting an answer.

Sound okay?

If the tank is cleaned then there should be no issue with the pure water right?

I'll assume it was corn oil.

my tank was easy to clean out but not sure that everyone would be as easy.The key is obviously what was in it before and some products would not make the tank suitable.

As long as you do your research and ask the right questions it shouldn’t be a problem.Theres lots of these tanks for sale second hand so hopefully you I’ll find what you need.

Much appreciated Darren but in a work break today I bought a tank from KH Containers......I  wasn't able to check back on the forum for any new replies this morning due workload.

Another lesson learned!.....Have more patience......No end of lessons in window cleaning lol!

Back