Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More new customers.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley john

Some more new customers today now booked in for gutters and windows on weekend. I'm loving the buzz although nervous when answering my phone anyone else ever experience nervousness when meeting new customers

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you’re that nervous dont answer & wait for them to send a text or leave voicemail. You can usually get a good idea of your potential customer this way rather than being put on the spot over the phone. But relax dude its window cleaning, you’re not being asked to build anything or cook 5 star cuisine. They’re probably just as nervous of you as you are of them. They have no idea who you are, whether they can trust you etc. After the first few months it will be second nature. You need to be a good communicator working for yourself as you’re at the forefront of everything. One of our newest customers was very wary of us as the last window cleaning company she hired got binned straight away because she got broken in to on the same day which was a horrible coincidence for her. We worked for her neighbours & have a good reputation which broke the mould for her before she hired us.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It always awkward first couple of cleans. You are trying to impress, probably spending too long cleaning. Then you are always thinking how long would ll they last etc.

It's not till they've been on board a year when you start to get really comfortable with the work and start flying round it. 

It always awkward first couple of cleans. You are trying to impress, probably spending too long cleaning. Then you are always thinking how long would ll they last etc.

It's not till they've been on board a year when you start to get really comfortable with the work and start flying round it. 

Even then they'll dump you out of the blue! Mrs Barterer said to me last week, 'can you leave them next time.' Are you going away then? 'No my husband has bought a pole with squeegee on it and the kids are going to clean them.' Good luck with that one you cow. Internal windows are covered in grease and sh7t, dunno why some bother really.

Even then they'll dump you out of the blue! Mrs Barterer said to me last week, 'can you leave them next time.' Are you going away then? 'No my husband has bought a pole with squeegee on it and the kids are going to clean them.' Good luck with that one you cow. Internal windows are covered in grease and sh7t, dunno why some bother really.
I've heard that one so many times before they soon end up coming back.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back