Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vacuum Attachment Issue?

Pegasus

Hi,

purchased a gutter vac a couple of years back. Somehow I 've mislaid the end attachment and need a replacement. WCW passed me to Guttersucker Ltd who sent me an attachment that is too small. See attached a pic.  The blue one they sent is too narrow. The one on the left is now all I have left. Does anyone know who may do the larger sized attachments and bends?

Does anyone just make there own fitting by cutting up plastic pipes? That is my other option.

Thanks.

20180113_163029.jpg

Hi,

purchased a gutter vac a couple of years back. Somehow I 've mislaid the end attachment and need a replacement. WCW passed me to Guttersucker Ltd who sent me an attachment that is too small. See attached a pic.  The blue one they sent is too narrow. The one on the left is now all I have left. Does anyone know who may do the larger sized attachments and bends?

Does anyone just make there own fitting by cutting up plastic pipes? That is my other option.

Thanks.

View attachment 12448

Yeah theres a geezer on her who makes his own, solvent weld & standard waste pipe. Posted just the other day see if you can find it. Quite handy over paying 40 quid a pop for a part and waiting on delivery

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back