Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY Website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi mate that link isn't clickable so I copied and pasted to Google to check it out .
My thoughts overall I think it covers all your bases .
I think you could do with replacing changing the number of " We " In your opening comments and many highlight the benefits to the customer in a more clear way ...
As you mention courtesy call/text , uniformed your own personaly assigned cleaner . All great points but I think are lost in the writing .... I don't like the writing over picture with the mentioning of your other areas so what I would say is if your name hasn't already put them off from thinking you don't cover there area and or they live in Andover I would remove that writing as you mention this is the paragraph below and in your areas covered ... I don't know how far outside of Andover those areas are but as a long term solution I would perhaps look to change name as a perspective customer who didn't live in Andover I would not click on your website if I lived in other areas mentioned.... I hope that makes sense and hope it brings you plenty of business .... one last point you mention affordable...
I personal don't like the term but because it cheapens our work in my opinion competitive would be a better word and might help you not attract bottom feeders .

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’m a window cleaner but have taken my hand to web design part time. A few points.

You need to think about what content your customers see above the fold (this is basically what fills the screen when they first visit your site. I noticed that you have a lot of text on the home page which is great but it’s a little crowded.

I would suggest:

Moving the social icons and contact details to the top. Many people just want a window cleaner. They aren’t going to read through your whole website. Making it easy to contact you is your first priority.

Try spreading out the text into shorter paragraphs broken up by sub headings. If anyone does want to read something specific they can browse the sub headings to find what they need.

Gutter cleaning page needs more content for Google to even consider it for top page material. It also has too much technical jargon that customers don’t understand or care about.

Pictures are very important on a website. Customers go straight for that to check out if you’re any good. Try making them bigger especially on mobile as this is where most of your site traffic will come from.

Lastly the website is missing a footer with your details on. Links to different pages. Social pages and anything else you think might be useful as static content for the whole site.

Other than that. Site is really easy to use and works quickly on mobile.

If you want an idea about what I mean. Take a look here.

http://www.lewiscleaningco.co.uk

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back