Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted RO

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A bit more info would be helpful Scott - what size, production rate, do you need a boosted rig etc etc. Where are you based and what do you want to spend? I’ve seen a couple of merlins on eBay recently but without knowing what you’d like can’t really help

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

A bit more info would be helpful Scott - what size, production rate, do you need a boosted rig etc etc. Where are you based and what do you want to spend? I’ve seen a couple of merlins on eBay recently but without knowing what you’d like can’t really help

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums
I have a 100 gpd RO with a booster pump which I bought when I set up a year ago but it’s getting to the point we’re I’m nearly running out so anything that produces more water than I can at the minute really mate

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

So your cheapest option would be to add another 100gpd membrane by buying a housing and membrane. I went straight for a 4040 so can’t really advise on upgrading your current set up. If you were going to invest in a larger system I would either buy a bigger version of what you already have (look on eBay as plenty of people sell them) or go balls deep and get a 4040 - you’ll never be in this situation again then as a 4040 would fulfil all your needs

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back