Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brush for domestic standard double glazing

I was looking at the Gardiner brushes, the ultimate and extreme took my fancy. probably the extreme because of the lighness. How have you found there durability of the extreme?  What degree are the reds? I never thought about the 45cm but it makes sense for doing the windows quicker.

Not used the 45cm Xtreme brush but use the standard one as my main brush. I find it very durable but others seem to differ in their experience.

All I can say is that I don’t force my brushes, I let them do the work. But I get the impression that some are quite heavy handed, applying a lot of pressure to their brushes. Maybe that is where the difference is. My current brush has been on my everyday pole for at least four months and the outer bristles are still straight. 

Red fans are 50 degree

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
supreme best all round for me and the medium mixed hybrid,although my fav is the soft flocked.

i like the way it splays out as you can see in gardiner pics so it wipes across the sills better.

i keep an extreme natural for days when my shoulders ache but i find them decent but hit the frames scrape the sills more with those.

Mark, that looks in perfect nick still. 

Glen i see what you mean about being able to get the sills, I don't want to be having to change brushes and things half way through a house.

Not used the 45cm Xtreme brush but use the standard one as my main brush. I find it very durable but others seem to differ in their experience.

All I can say is that I don’t force my brushes, I let them do the work. But I get the impression that some are quite heavy handed, applying a lot of pressure to their brushes. Maybe that is where the difference is. My current brush has been on my everyday pole for at least four months and the outer bristles are still straight. 

Red fans are 50 degree

View attachment 12488
How do you get on with stubborn marks?

On a scale of 1-10, how much pressure do you apply to the brush head when cleaning?

I have just purchased a 45cm supreme today was the first day I have used it I’m very impressed also got a 35cm ultimate which is very good

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back