Not your average front of house i know. Don’t do many whoppers. I’m thinking £30 + depending on what’s on them + accounting for a few side windows i cant see. by the sight of the builders van could be all sorts on them at a close up. I cant see the back so will have to judge that when i get there,

Thanks

f09337fb300b99856bd730da00cfdc61.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

6 minutes ago, Jordiebarrett said:

I'd be looking nearly £30 for just the front! Something that size, guessing, with no Conny around £60/70

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Really £30 for the front it’s only 10-15 muinets work going at snails pace , I must be way to cheap front only would be £10-12 

Really £30 for the front it’s only 10-15 muinets work going at snails pace , I must be way to cheap front only would be £10-12 
Yep, we're fortunate to be in a place where we say take it or leave it. For that price you get uniformed staff, with decent equipment doing the best job possible. We're one of the most expensive in our area and we're busy. We do however have 9 vans on the road so there's more overheads to cover unlike some one man bands but that's the nature of the beast.

Lol that’s a snail with turbo boosters mate. It is a first clean, people with houses this size generally dont have them cleaned often enough due to the cost. brown pvc i know but you still generally get that sticky green grime on the sills. Lots of trees round there too. Its easily double the size of a normal front of semi too. Wouldnt be surprised if we do 2x 25 litre barrels on the front

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

2 minutes ago, Jordiebarrett said:

Yep, we're fortunate to be in a place where we say take it or leave it. For that price you get uniformed staff, with decent equipment doing the best job possible. We're one of the most expensive in our area and we're busy. We do however have 9 vans on the road so there's more overheads to cover unlike some one man bands but that's the nature of the beast.

Yes we have two vans and are very busy uniformed staff and are dearer than a lot of the competition: good on you if you can get those prices maybe I need to drastically increase prices , 

Wow 9 vans, you must dominate the market wherever you are. Nobody round here is anywhere near that big apart from one massive regional company that covers the whole of the m4 corridor. Keep it going!

Wow 9 vans, you must dominate the market wherever you are. Nobody round here is anywhere near that big apart from one massive regional company that covers the whole of the m4 corridor. Keep it going!

9 vans, not all window cleaning sadly. We do oven, carpet, upholstery, curtains, patio, gutters etc etc. One of my colleague had a tot up the other day, and worked out he's cleaned over 3,000 ovens in Norfolk!