Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Window cleaning business for sale in Poole/Bournemouth

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterC

I am looking to sell my business in 3 months time. It has been established 3 years and would like to sell the business as a whole, making it an ideal investment for someone who needs to earn an income from day one. Turnover is approx 2.2k a month with plenty of scope to increase . Equipment consists of a sign written 57 plate diesel Vauxhall Vivaro with a 500 litre RO tank with 2 pumps. Various poles and brushes, gutter vac with Aluminium poles. The business has a high ranking website and google business Page that generate regular enquiries. If you would like any other information please ask. Thanks

price £20000 or nearest offer

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How many days work a week in average, and what is the price for the work only not van? 

Hi Ottie. I would prefer to sell it is a complete business, if there are no takers

then I will sell round separately, early days yet.  It takes me 5 days a week but I do not rush and do not work long days so you could do quicker.

What I am interested to know how many days or hours do you work for those 2k a month? Please let me know? 

Yes I would be interested, as you say it would have to be a proper legal agreement so we both know where we stand.

Hi is this for sale and if so how interested are you in a weekly commission deal and also would you sell just the work as I have a van?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back