Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using tfr, applying it etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Normally washing up liquid will suffice. If not, Could mix in a bucket, dip in your brush head & apply it with the brush. Otherwise you could put it in a mixer bottle and hose it on. Goggles be the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

beb5dfd429e4630dc4e7f46c50d96f79.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thats what i use to mix stuff in. I also fill the bottle with glass cleaner to do the back upstairs window at home and just turn the hose on it. Bringing the wfp through was just a mare as no side access. Comes out gleaming

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I mix a barrel up and apply via trolley pump so not to interfere with pure but a decent pump sprayer would do. Make sure your wearing pipe though as it's nasty stuff if it drips or mists into your eyes.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I mix a barrel up and apply via trolley pump so not to interfere with pure but a decent pump sprayer would do. Make sure your wearing pipe though as it's nasty stuff if it drips or mists into your eyes.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I see.  Apparently Darren Ansbro sells a nozel for applying hypo and tfr to stuff.  I guess it's difficult to spray all of a conservatory without using a pump and nozel on end of pole. Apart from goggles and gloves u guys wear rain clothes for easy rinsing off after? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mix it in a backpack, connect an older pole to it with a brush with fan jets on it and spray a section then go back and spray and scrub at the same time.....rinse off with customers tap and my reel or sometimes connect power washer up and rinse on low setting.

For small areas or bungalows that aren't too bad I'll mix a bucket up and just dip brush in it and scrub away....tbh this would probably work on 90% of jobs but it's nice to use your toys.

Latest Posts

Back