Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted South Derbyshire/ Burton on Trent / Ashby

Sewell8996

Small Round wanted to add to my own as just starting out..

South Derbyshire

Ashby

Burton

Or close by

Cash waiting for the right round

Thanks

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’m up to 21 Window cleaners in the town I wanted to concentrate on (Barton - near Burton) not had a new customer through website, flyers etc for a while. I get a few enquiries around woodville and gresley but it’s too far for me - that could be an area to give a poke? All I can suggest is get some flyers out and crack on door knocking, it’s the only method that worked for me when I started.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

That’s just that I know about includes a few folk that travel in.
And a bit north of you but that’s only because it’s the area we cover

I was talking about the specific area I was in - it’s only a little village and it was the only reason I started Window cleaning. The usual - no window cleaners round here........ well I’ve counted 21 so far love so you can’t be looking all that well. Usual story of they wouldn’t notice unless it was right in front of them!!!!! But yes teaboy - bit of a saturation around here but I would imagine it’s the same wherever you go now. I’m sure the OP will get work - I’ve not tried for a year or so as I’m happy working my 3 days a week

Always plenty of work to be had anywhere @Sewell8996 just might not be for sale. We provide a canvassing service for window cleaners to build up compact and quality work quickly so if you're still looking to build your rounds up perhaps we can help.  Take a look here.  https://greenproclean.co.uk/canvasing-window-cleaners/  or feel free to give me a call - 07581 128 101 Cheers.

Back