Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Incheck

Is it possible to use ubik to softwash rendered or brick walls that have turned green? We dont provide softwash services but a customer was asking what would work if they were to do it themselves? They have a very large house and the yellow render has turned green with algae

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've used tfr in a pinch if I've been asked on the spot if I could do a little favour when I haven't got any hypo on the van and with a bit of agitating and scrubbing walls have come up lovely.
I did a slate fronted bungalow like this a while ago and it looked like new afterwards.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ok thanks dude, been looking at that benz blackwash & benz biocide online too, looks like the biz. I just told them whatever they try using, use it on a small area first to make sure nothing dodgey happens

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

No problem at all buddy.
Awesome advice to try a small test first.
I looked at the blackwash but ages ago but thanks to the advice on here I use 10% hypo with bonnymans surfactant and for every litre of water I add 330 ml of hypo. Works out so much cheaper and with the same results

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ok dude, i wouldnt advise them to use hypo obviously. they have a large house with unexpected 3rd child on the way so they may be concerned about the costs of having it done professionally, thats why they asked i think. I just told them they’d need to ask a softwashing company. Its not my game at all, may look at softwashing in the future, it does intrigue me. Bit of a dark horse subject regarding how to go about it though so im in no rush

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back