Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin shortage what's the score

tench0771

I'm finding that lots of wc shops are out of stock still lots still about but for how long 1st the wc shops then e.bay ect to follow !

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

all seem to be out of stock of tulsion until feb 1st ive pre ordered from grippa thought i better grab some as i got some black stuff of pure freedom last time told me is was tulsion so won't be buying from them again!Ā 

me to said it was black i said is it as good yes just the same got told lasted 4 months normally get 6 out off a bag just got my new one from gardiersĀ 

Yeah they give that bull that it was the equivalent when I got to the checkout,
I used it once and it kept blocking my strainer up. I got in touch with them and they messed me about and I had to return it at my own cost, in the end I just binned it and put it down to experience. Oddly enough I was chatting to a lad I sold some work to a few years back and he's recently had the same experience with them. Seems like the tip of the iceberg.
Only 3 firms I'll deal with for resin Daqua, Gardiner's and Grippatank.lesson learned.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I just stocked up on tulsion at wcw, theyā€™re pretty much out now, had 6 bags when i arrived so i was lucky. Apparently it is hard to come by & could be for a while. they said the unger resin is easier to get hold of they had plenty of that, and itā€™s supposed to be as good as...not that iā€™ve ever used it but the reviews are good, so i wouldnā€™t panic guys & girls

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I ordered Unger before Christmas from WCW and they emailed me saying they don't have stock until January but I can have Purolite for Ā£80 odd so I decided not to wait and ordered that - not even used it yet but I had it in a couple of days.They still seem to have that in stock, I think it's mostly related to Unger and Tulsion (don't really rate that for the extra cost tbh though).

Back