Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anybody tried uni vale and tubeless kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sbr1t

I use to use a trigger on my pole witch saved a lot of water but kept breaking them and fed up getting new ones so when to the uni valve and like it can hole the pole where I want and start stop the water when I need and now added the tubless the kit and love it

Just wounded if any body dident like it for some reason

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use to use a trigger on my pole witch saved a lot of water but kept breaking them and fed up getting new ones so when to the uni valve and like it can hole the pole where I want and start stop the water when I need and now added the tubless the kit and love it
Just wounded if any body dident like it for some reason

Hi I have a univalve on both of my poles and love them but what is a tubeless kit

A tubeless kit a really go in my eyes You no longer have any house coming out of you pole as the pole hose will be on the reel takes a bit of getting use to but have a quick look on you tube the kits about £50 tho

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

A tubeless kit a really go in my eyes You no longer have any house coming out of you pole as the pole hose will be on the reel takes a bit of getting use to but have a quick look on you tube the kits about £50 tho

Orite yes just had look I never disconnect my pole I have it so when pole is fully extended the connecter is near the end of the pole and when I reel the hose up it’s on the reel works well for me

Ok I disconnect my pole every time I put it in my van so makes a big difference

We have converted all our poles to tubless brilliant so much quicker putting poke back in the van no coiling up pole hose 

univalve is ok but it didn’t last long and haven’t bothered replacing it as on 8 poles it is expensive 

Yes i agree. Funny enough i was looking at univalves in WCW catalog today dreaming about how convenient they would be. The price wasnt attractive to me either especially after spending £190 on resin. For what is essentially a piece of rubber/plastic. And was umming & aahing about how long they’d last.

Yes i agree. Funny enough i was looking at univalves in WCW catalog today dreaming about how convenient they would be. The price wasnt attractive to me either especially after spending £190 on resin. For what is essentially a piece of rubber/plastic. And was umming & aahing about how long they’d last.

You wouldn't regret buying one. It's a really good bit of kit.

We got 2 poles with them on and have been using them since they came out without any issues.

Worth every penny

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was told before buying them that they wouldn’t last long but I have had them in pole for a year and still going strong been on hot water now for just over a month and seem to be working well with hot water as well

Yeah Iv had mine in for well over a year no problems and save loads of water

I was told before buying them that they wouldn’t last long but I have had them in pole for a year and still going strong been on hot water now for just over a month and seem to be working well with hot water as well

We use hot water i found I found that it lasted about 10 months no where near what I was hoping for we have 8 poles so to put them on all of the poles would be expensiv3 I bought one to try and won’t be buying any more due to short service life . When it’s working it is very good but it’s just as easy to bend the hose over and push it up the end of the pole and save £30 ????

I use one. Fantastic for reasons others have mentioned. Not that expense for what we earn. Mine over a year as well.

Can you use tubeless and univalve?

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums
Yes tubeless allows you disconnect from bottom of pole when it's not extened and shorten pole if needed . Uni-valve connects to bottom of pole once you have installed it on your pole hose .

Yes tubeless allows you disconnect from bottom of pole when it's not extened and shorten pole if needed . Uni-valve connects to bottom of pole once you have installed it on your pole hose .

Are the any videos showing how to. I can’t find univalve fitting or tubeless. ?

Not sure about video but you get sent out instructions when you buy them both and both can be installed on same pole .

Back