Dan Paton

hose reel for diy trolley

Dan Paton

As per title chaps. What hose reels are you using attatched to your diy trolleys? I see a few have used them and then took them off. Has anyone been using one a long time that their actually happy with ? I just have pole hose on mine and wrap it round the handle but it can be a pain at times. What hosereels would you recommend? 

Jordiebarrett

Aldi own brand retractable airline with fittings replaced to rectus. Bloody brilliant! 0debe1105696497700b4921e1586db17.jpg

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Daryl P

I am using the claber aquapony with green pu hose.

The hose was horrible to use when it was getting used without the hose reel but since it has been on the reel i have had very few problems.

works like a charm for me.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

steve garwood

Green mini reel from Homebase.

This subject has been covered numerous times. There’s lots of info on the search feature including pictures 

Cottonlung
On 02/02/2018 at 11:30, Darylrachal said:

I am using the claber aquapony with green pu hose.

The hose was horrible to use when it was getting used without the hose reel but since it has been on the reel i have had very few problems.

works like a charm for me.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Very nice.. did you have to modify the connector inside for the smaller diameter hose? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Daryl P
On 02/04/2018 at 17:03, Cottonlung said:

Very nice.. did you have to modify the connector inside for the smaller diameter hose? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks 

I use a van system now so i hardly use the trolley but when i did use it i used a 8mm push fit to connect either end of the pu hose at the base of the pole. I used just a pu hose for the whole thing.