Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hose reel for diy trolley

Dan Paton

As per title chaps. What hose reels are you using attatched to your diy trolleys? I see a few have used them and then took them off. Has anyone been using one a long time that their actually happy with ? I just have pole hose on mine and wrap it round the handle but it can be a pain at times. What hosereels would you recommend? 

Aldi own brand retractable airline with fittings replaced to rectus. Bloody brilliant!
0debe1105696497700b4921e1586db17.jpg

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I am using the claber aquapony with green pu hose.

The hose was horrible to use when it was getting used without the hose reel but since it has been on the reel i have had very few problems.

works like a charm for me.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

Green mini reel from Homebase.

This subject has been covered numerous times. There’s lots of info on the search feature including pictures 

I am using the claber aquapony with green pu hose.

The hose was horrible to use when it was getting used without the hose reel but since it has been on the reel i have had very few problems.

works like a charm for me.

View attachment 12573

View attachment 12574
Very nice.. did you have to modify the connector inside for the smaller diameter hose? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Very nice.. did you have to modify the connector inside for the smaller diameter hose? Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks 
I use a van system now so i hardly use the trolley but when i did use it i used a 8mm push fit to connect either end of the pu hose at the base of the pole. I used just a pu hose for the whole thing.

Back