Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking of buying rinsebar

Iv been using it a couple of weeks like it a lot , faster rinsing if u rinse on the glass or rinse off the glass , don’t seem to b using anymore water than normal

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Iv been using it a couple of weeks like it a lot , faster rinsing if u rinse on the glass or rinse off the glass , don’t seem to b using anymore water than normal

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Was using fan jets before trying the rinse bar, I noticed I was using more water, gone back to fan jets on a gardiner extreme brush

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

A lot of these so called new gimmicks ( rinse bars, overspray bars, 100 Deg fan jets etc ) are just a great way to keep you spending your money . I've tried them all and after a few days just end up going back to my original brushes and jet set up. I've got a box full of bits in my garage. Lol. [emoji4]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

bought one and sold it straight on, the flow from the rinse bar is very fine jets and don't have any "water pushing" power on hydrophobic glass.

Back