Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Gutter Vacs to buy when upgrading

THL4KEL

Alright lads, im now in the market for a new gutter vac. Has anyone got the industrial sky vac unit or the omnipole 4200 watt machines they cost around 1500 quid. Are they actually worth forking out that much cash for compared to say Kiams 3600 watt machine (think its a paki brand about 500 quid)?

There isnt that much info on the net about them i.e. are they chinese units so if they go wrong parts are a nightmare to get?

Numatic don't seem to have a 3000 watt unit and I don't think going below 3000 watt is a good idea for dealing with plants ect

I have a omnivac 3600 watt one brilliant piece of kit never had a blockage with it been thinking about up dating to the sky vac industrial too but mine is so good keep putting it off worst part is humping the genie on and off the van weighs a ton!!! 

I have a omnivac 3600 watt one brilliant piece of kit never had a blockage with it been thinking about up dating to the sky vac industrial too but mine is so good keep putting it off worst part is humping the genie on and off the van weighs a ton!!! 
Aright Pjj, I decided to lose the gen a while back, just use the customers elecy these days. When I had the gen on the van I just opened the doors and left it running on there.

Did you ever have go on the Sky Vac to see if its any better?

Got a full package for sale on the forum, powerful and handles turf in gutters no worries if your looking for a bargain! 

Aright Pjj, I decided to lose the gen a while back, just use the customers elecy these days. When I had the gen on the van I just opened the doors and left it running on there.

Did you ever have go on the Sky Vac to see if its any better?

No i havent  but its what I will get When I need to replace it unless there is anything better out there by then 

No i havent  but its what I will get When I need to replace it unless there is anything better out there by then 
Well that one I detailed in machibe Mary is better than the sky vac industrial by quite a bit. 

10000 water lift 

to 

8000 water lift in the sky vac.

The inlet can always be switched for side entry pretty

Does your Omnivac 3600 watt run of standard house electrics or does it trip them out with the wattage being that high?

Well that one I detailed in machibe Mary is better than the sky vac industrial by quite a bit. 

10000 water lift 

to 

8000 water lift in the sky vac.

The inlet can always be switched for side entry pretty

Does your Omnivac 3600 watt run of standard house electrics or does it trip them out with the wattage being that high?

I do a lot of site work so have to have the 110 with a genny it’s also good as you are self sufficient and don’t need the customer to be in: I also have a small 1800 watt mains vac that I use on smaller domestic jobs it’s ideal for smaller semis 

Back