Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We got a few paddies on here lol

(Allowed to say that being half paddy meself)

Welcome to the madhouse buddy 

We got a few paddies on here lol
(Allowed to say that being half paddy meself)
Welcome to the madhouse buddy 
Ha there be no offense taken here tsk for the welcome, a bit about myself been trad all my life just purchased my second pure water system have one in a Trailor mount which seldom gets used , most of my work building site but trying to get a monthly round going

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was trad from 1991 until 3 years ago

Tradded all round nw london mostly Kilburn ( You're not Irish if you not heard of Kilburn lol)

Wfp now and what a difference it makes

Moved to leafy Hertfordshire now which has nice areas but London payed the same prices we get here now 10 years ago

Burn some shoe leather banging on doors and you will soon build up a good round

Where are you based?

I was trad from 1991 until 3 years ago
Tradded all round nw london mostly Kilburn ( You're not Irish if you not heard of Kilburn lol)
Wfp now and what a difference it makes
Moved to leafy Hertfordshire now which has nice areas but London payed the same prices we get here now 10 years ago
Burn some shoe leather banging on doors and you will soon build up a good round
Where are you based?
Based in Naas co Kildare , good stuff ye all seem busy across the water things were quiet this week and I did exactly as you said lined up ten houses for tomorrow as I say once I have the system in the vehicle I’m more motivated to get work and the purchase money back ha great discussions on here and great help what system do you run

Purefreedom trolley connected to tank imstead of a seperate van moumted pump and battery

That is connected to my reel but i can disconnect it and use as a trolley when needed 

Good stuff haven’t got a trolley set up but definitely see the bonus of not lugging hose out back of house , I just recently purchased a sure clean self installl 400 litre tank will be getting its first real go tomorrow I also have 1000 litre Trailor sureclean reverse osmosis never seemed to work right so I just use double di vessels how are you producing pure water

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have 1000l ibc in the garden with a 450gpd ro connected

Tds is 340 here so di only is not a viable option

It is slow but will fill the ibc in a day and a half so I never run out

With my tds I would only get about 2600 litres from a 25l bag

My tds isn’t too bad 110 and tbh I’m going to look into a small set up like yourself I’m not in a meter for water but i still feel it’s shocking waste of water

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi all just joined Cormie here from Ireland any other members from Eire

Hi mate I’m living in Co. Mayo, moved over a year ago after 40 years in London and Essex, had a tree surgery business. 

Got my van kitted out with 650l tank and ro system from sureclean last Oct and been giving it me best since, early days but loving it. Cheers and good luck James 

Hi mate I’m living in Co. Mayo, moved over a year ago after 40 years in London and Essex, had a tree surgery business. 
Got my van kitted out with 650l tank and ro system from sureclean last Oct and been giving it me best since, early days but loving it. Cheers and good luck James 
Nice to meet you mate good stuff nice to hear that I’ve a sureclean system in Trailor exact same as yours id say never used the ro system thou so I’m sure the membrane knackered ha just put a 400 litre self install in back of Jeep going to give wfp a proper go this year

This is my system in a primastar. Got a slx 27 pole. 

This forum has been a massive help in getting started Thanks to all on here    

This is my system in a primastar. Got a slx 27 pole. 
This forum has been a massive help in getting started Thanks to all on here    
That’s the exact same as mine jimmy sureclean lads couldn’t be more helpful as are everyone on here thanks also , my ro wasn’t used by previous owner either I’ll look into replacing membrane if I feel I’m spending too much on resin I’m twin di at moment I’ll take a pic of new Fit out in Jeep tomorrow

That’s the exact same as mine jimmy sureclean lads couldn’t be more helpful as are everyone on here thanks also , my ro wasn’t used by previous owner either I’ll look into replacing membrane if I feel I’m spending too much on resin I’m twin di at moment I’ll take a pic of new Fit out in Jeep tomorrow

Nice 1, I’m well pleased with it, the guys at sureclean were great to deal with. My tds from tap is 170 so went straight for ro. 

Nice 1, I’m well pleased with it, the guys at sureclean were great to deal with. My tds from tap is 170 so went straight for ro. 

I’m getting my head around it and tbh I’ll most likely set the one I have on the tank up in garage and transfer it to tank in Jeep then I’m contimplating selling Trailor set up but am waiting on a tender for business park to come through if I get it I’ll keep it otherwise I’d manage with 400 litre just fine

Back