Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello. Popping in to say hello.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm going to start my business this year and this looked like a good place for a budding window cleaner to be.

I'm based in Tipton West Midlands and will be tapping into your advice to determine which wfp system to use, suppliers etc.

Here's to smear free glass, Nathan

Welcome Nathan, so your going to have a busy year starting your new business gd luck to you

loads of guys here nto help you out, just ask ,friendly bunch

Welcome to a great forum, great bunch of members always willing to help.

its a hard slog starting out but worth it in the end good luck.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm going to start my business this year and this looked like a good place for a budding window cleaner to be.

I'm based in Tipton West Midlands and will be tapping into your advice to determine which wfp system to use, suppliers etc.

Welcome, I'm down the M5 from you. My advice? Start getting your customers in now ready for the onslaught of spring.

Well I actually went and did it. Today was the first day on the windows and I really enjoyed it.

First job was to price up a gutter clean and gutter/fascia clean, customer accepted the quote so that started the day well. An hour later I was on my way to an estate I canvassed last week to clean a few windows.

Customers are happy, some paid cash, some paid via Paypal and some via bank transfer, some haven't paid yet. I'm trying to do this without going out collecting of an evening so hopefully they'll pay by the end of the week.

I've earned in 7 hours what I used to earn in 21 hours working in a Coop store. I've picked up extra work today for later in the week, then to start canvassing for next week.

KLEEN-RITE CLEANING SERVIES is in business.

Welcome to the forum ?

Welcome to the forum.
Lots of work out there to get mate. Can take a lot of hard work canvassing but knock enough doors your get enough work.
Don't make my mistake only built around 300 a week over 18 years. Convinced myself it was harder to get work than it was.
Don't get me wrong it's hard, but I pulled my finger out my @rse march 2017 and now I'm pulling in nearly a grand a week.
If your hungry enough you could build fast

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back