Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone have any contact with stephen scargill please

Reach For The Glass

Hi guys as title suggests. Anynody have any contact with him. I ordered a tank , installation is due tommorow but do not know where im going to get it done.

Tried calling and fb messaging him but no reply and phones turned off.?

Any help would be appreciated guys thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
f200e0643abbb69e994049c7c6ef186a.jpg

That’s the info I have - but like you, trying to get hold of him is near impossible. Spoken to the guy once about some issues with two of his tanks I had and he’s never got back to me. Not great and to be honest - after many emails - I would rather go elsewhere.

Good luck though!! I’m sure my experience is a one off as everyone else thinks the sun shines out of his ar$e

Is he not now working with aquafactors in Basingstoke? Should be able to find their address online easy enough.

Well tank fitted today. 3 hours.

Tanks fantastic, stephen did everything i could ask for, bolting down, plumbing, electrics, mounting pump and controller.

Super service highly recommend. Cannot say about durability of the tank as only had it fitted today.

So far so good and pics to upload soon. 

Back