Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wind n waterproof gloves (lightweight)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A Pane In The Glass

Looking for some new gloves to trad in

My seal skinz are battered and if I'm honest for the money I paid for them they deteriate quickly and kind of a waste of money

Looking for recomendations please

I have been looking at a pair of deltas but just researching at mo

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was same with sealskin waste of money , screwfix sell a decent waterproof pair bout 20 quid or Aldi just got a few pairs bout 3 quid each seem decent , don’t think any gloves are fully waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Like searching for the holy grail decent window cleaning gloves, with waterproof ones your hands up smelliest like a dead rat.

And the warmer ones apparently waterproof end leaking like a sieve

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you can clean with hot water that helps your hands a bit. Also if you wear enough clothes elsewhere your body retains more heat which all in all helps blood flow and heat transfer to your hands. I wear a t-shirt, long sleeve thermal t-shirt, jumper, jacket, scarf, hat,

Long johns, trousers, sometimes two pairs of socks if really cold. Never needed gloves and my hands never feel cold because the rest of my body is an oven

Used sealskinz for years now and they’ve never let me down. Not often I wear em though and when I do it’s only for an hour or so in the mornin to take the edge off. Probs get 2/3 years out of em. Can see your point if your wearin em everyday. Bin wearing sealskinz socks religiously for a few years now and never had wet feet since. My mate swears by the unger gloves but I’ve never tried em so can’t really say.

Tried and searched for years when I was trad and only found one reliable and waterproof answer.

Marigolds with glove liners inside.

If you rip one, penny’s to replace, unlike sealskins, ungers etc. Plus lots of dexterity when detailing and giving change etc

Tried and searched for years when I was trad and only found one reliable and waterproof answer.
Marigolds with glove liners inside.

If you rip one, penny’s to replace, unlike sealskins, ungers etc. Plus lots of dexterity when detailing and giving change etc
A lad who I used to work with used to do that. I used to take the mick but I’ll you somethin,he never used to complain about havin cold wet hands.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back