Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just orderd a Gardner pole

Nah mate, they use that carbon fibre trash. What you wanna get is a nice, old school glass fibre pole. You use it for 6 weeks and it puts your back out, meaning you can claim benefits the rest of your life. Works a treat!  :1f44d: :1f609:

Can't beat an SLX??  Lololololol !!. 

J/K Once you have tried an Extreme you'll get my comment but still for price the SLX is king. 
i tried my mates extreme 22 really nice pole but put an extreme brush on an slx and feels the same but stronger pole for me half the price too!

i think im gonna buy an extreme v3 next though as theyre supposed to be miles stronger now then the glass-like v1 and v2 :1f602:

Got 4 slx poles and a 4' clx love them all.   my next pole will probably be an extreme 18 as most of my work 18 is what is needed the most. 

Are the gardiner extensions any good? I’m gonna be looking for a new pole this summer and their feedback is second to none. Been using streamline ecolite v2’s for the past few years but fancy a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes I have the slx extensions 5 and 6 think that's the correct numbers for my Slx22 and Slx25 they fit both and take seconds to add on as I have a few town houses with veluxs.

I will say I was nervous spending £600 bills on a pole especially as the V1 and V2 had a rep for fragility.  

Mine has been rock solid so far and being stiffer than the SlX has totally eliminated the painful spasms caused by RSI from an old injury. Not one single instance of what used to be a daily pain. 

I will say I was nervous spending £600 bills on a pole especially as the V1 and V2 had a rep for fragility.  

Mine has been rock solid so far and being stiffer than the SlX has totally eliminated the painful spasms caused by RSI from an old injury. Not one single instance of what used to be a daily pain. 
After having both would say the extreme is worth the extra cash then? Also what brush would you recommend for everyday cold water use? They seem to have so many.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I bought a phoenix hybrid 22 last nov in the sales, about 80 quid or so.

Just been trying it this week, its actually not bad at all, was expecting to hate it compared to my slx but its the same weight and although it does flex a bit more its pretty good.

would recommend it on a budget, but given the choice the slx would just edge it.

One day i will have an extreme but the price tag is just too much right now, my finger has hovered over one in the website  basket many a times though .

Latest Posts

Back