Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jason20581

Wfp all equipment needed!

jason20581

I have been working for various people for 20 years in the window cleaning industry, finally got fed up of making other people money [emoji849] I have a van, enough customers to start up but just need the wfp system, so here’s me begging lol. If anyone has any gear for sale near to Shropshire I.e tanks, poles (you get the drift) I would love to hear from you. I have tried the finance route but got declined due to bad credit rating. Help a guy out to get back on his feet [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Clisty1989
56 minutes ago, jason20581 said:

I have been working for various people for 20 years in the window cleaning industry, finally got fed up of making other people money emoji849.png I have a van, enough customers to start up but just need the wfp system, so here’s me begging lol. If anyone has any gear for sale near to Shropshire I.e tanks, poles (you get the drift) I would love to hear from you. I have tried the finance route but got declined due to bad credit rating. Help a guy out to get back on his feet emoji6.png

Credit builder card, £200 limit, backpack, hybrid pole, Di vessel & barrels cost around £450 all in, so borrow £250 of friends & family. Or see if your eligible for the startup loans scheme, as long as you show them a proper in depth business plan and your not currently bankrupt you should be ok

Cristian

Pity your down south, I could set you up with everything you need for £500, all in as new condition and quality equipment as I've recently gave up window cleaning.

jason20581
Pity your down south, I could set you up with everything you need for £500, all in as new condition and quality equipment as I've recently gave up window cleaning.

Just how far north are you?

Cristian

Ok no worries, good luck with getting started bud :1f44d:

jason20581

Cristian is everything there for me
To start work straight away? I mean will I need to buy anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

albootyerbaws

probably need d/i vessel & resin. & r/o if in a hard water area.  might be somewhere near you that sells pure water.

Cristian

Hi mate, sorry the package is on hold at the moment for another forum member. If that falls through I will be in touch :1f44d:

jason20581
Hi mate, sorry the package is on hold at the moment for another forum member. If that falls through I will be in touch :1f44d:

Aaaaah damn, had a feeling I’d left it too late. No worries bud

Sam Hodgson

If you have the customer base already you may be better off going traditional for 6months and then using the money to get whatever equiptment you need. :)

jason20581
If you have the customer base already you may be better off going traditional for 6months and then using the money to get whatever equiptment you need. :)

All sorted now [emoji1303] just need a 4ft evo mini pole (I like them) and a uni valve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.