Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp all equipment needed!

jason20581

I have been working for various people for 20 years in the window cleaning industry, finally got fed up of making other people money [emoji849] I have a van, enough customers to start up but just need the wfp system, so here’s me begging lol. If anyone has any gear for sale near to Shropshire I.e tanks, poles (you get the drift) I would love to hear from you. I have tried the finance route but got declined due to bad credit rating. Help a guy out to get back on his feet [emoji6]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have been working for various people for 20 years in the window cleaning industry, finally got fed up of making other people money
emoji849.png
I have a van, enough customers to start up but just need the wfp system, so here’s me begging lol. If anyone has any gear for sale near to Shropshire I.e tanks, poles (you get the drift) I would love to hear from you. I have tried the finance route but got declined due to bad credit rating. Help a guy out to get back on his feet
emoji6.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Credit builder card, £200 limit, backpack, hybrid pole, Di vessel & barrels cost around £450 all in, so borrow £250 of friends & family. Or see if your eligible for the startup loans scheme, as long as you show them a proper in depth business plan and your not currently bankrupt you should be ok

Pity your down south, I could set you up with everything you need for £500, all in as new condition and quality equipment as I've recently gave up window cleaning.

Cristian is everything there for me
To start work straight away? I mean will I need to buy anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi mate, sorry the package is on hold at the moment for another forum member. If that falls through I will be in touch  :1f44d:

Back