Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jon

softwear

Guest jon

can any one tell me which is the best hand held window cleaning organiser than you

Gav

It is more personal choice really but window cleaner pro and george are the main ones people use.

Guest jon

thanks are they hand held ones and do you no how much they are

Guest colinvansmith

I'd avise on george great system £50 to buy licence

Col

Guest window washer

Thare are both good but I will agree with Colin and use George. I think WCP is more technical ut George does the job for £50.

Can't fault George at all really.

Very easy to use

Guest jon

thanks does any one have a number for george

Guest jon

i currently useing the free george trial and cant use the bulk list on it can any 1 tell me y thanks

Guest colinvansmith

bulk list for what, invoicing?

Guest jon

when i go on the jobs page and then click on list it is not letting me change dates or click onanything else

Guest colinvansmith

contact george support, it may be because its a trial version and all the features aren't activated.

bareknuckle4

I wish George would support the iPhone and iPad (iOS)

Guest window washer

When I used the trial George everything worked as that is why they give you 60 uses (or days) so you are completely at it's mercy and have to buy it.

Great system, probably not as technical as the others but it does the job.

If I had 10 people working for me then I might consider another system but I haven't (can only dream).

nearlyclean

They have a on-line version as well,if your download isn't working properly maybe un-install it then re-install.

Guest AntonyLiquidBronze

I wish George would support the iPhone and iPad (iOS)

Our system works on all mobile and desktop devices - it doesn't mind what you are using, it just works.

We have got a free trial on our website - there is no obligation to buy and we don't ask for any details other than your email address (so we can send you your password) and your time zone (so we can make sure it works properly for you)

The system is called Malinko - you can google it or PM if you have any questions :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.