Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Invoice software

Spartan

What invoice software or apps do you guys use?

Looking for something that I can just hit a ‘repeat invoice’ button which will kick one out whilst adjusting the dates etc...

Pretty tired of typing up individual invoices.

Theres most likely a few choices out there but I’m mostly concerned with ease of use.

cheers lads - hope you’re  all having a great weekend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you looked at Cleaner Planner or Aworka? Both are good to manage your round and invoicing. You can do a free trial on both.
Both generate invoices automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Have you looked at Cleaner Planner or Aworka? Both are good to manage your round and invoicing. You can do a free trial on both.
Both generate invoices automatically.

Thanks Neil,

ive tried cleaner planner etc and it was overly complicated and mostly unnecessary for what I needed as the work doesn’t need managing as such, just a invoice app is needed.

dont really want to pay £15pm and just use the invoice section...

Appreciate the input though ?

I use invoice simple

It's an app and costs 2 quid a month once you have used the 5 free invoices

Takes a couple minutes to set up at first with your logo etc

Then after you do an invoice repeat ones to the same customer is a case of clicking on price etc and select from drop down menu of previous ones

Never takes more than 30 seconds for me to make a repeat invoice

Plus I can sign it on the phone screen

I use invoice simple

It's an app and costs 2 quid a month once you have used the 5 free invoices

Takes a couple minutes to set up at first with your logo etc

Then after you do an invoice repeat ones to the same customer is a case of clicking on price etc and select from drop down menu of previous ones

Never takes more than 30 seconds for me to make a repeat invoice

Plus I can sign it on the phone screen

Here’s Dave, that’s the sort of thing I’m after.

i’ll have a look at it- any other suggestions welcome.

I use the easy invoice app. I think you get 50 free invoices and when you have used them you can delete them and keep getting another 50, so it’s completely free. It sounds similar to Dave’s as once the initial set up is complete it takes seconds to send and invoice by email etc. No need to keep the original invoices inside the app if that’s all you are using it for as you can just email yourself a copy to keep on record.

I've tried a few and this works best for me

Worth a measly 2 quid a month as I use it a few times a month

I email the invoice from the app and have it set up to automatically email me a copy too

Plus it has seperate pages to show outstanding and paid invoices and show a total

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Neil,

ive tried cleaner planner etc and it was overly complicated and mostly unnecessary for what I needed as the work doesn’t need managing as such, just a invoice app is needed.
dont really want to pay £15pm and just use the invoice section...

Appreciate the input though [emoji4]
No worries, I started on Aworka, then Cleaner Planner, now back on Aworka (£10pm) and find it great.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back