Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank transfer payments

gwindows

Hi was wondering how you go about getting bank transfers from custsy and how do they work  ???

What details do you give them for to pay you .Are they safe

Thanks in advance  for any replies

The only pain is checking a payment has gone in, I also use PayM on the mobile banking apphttps://paym.co.uk/ which allows customers to simply pay my mobile number. and sends a notification to me and I know it's gone in rather than me having to check, it's another option I use.

Just make sure you have clients full names for those that don't use the first line of their address as a payment reference. 

I have quite a few customers that prefer to pay by bank transfer because they are not home at the time. If customers are not home you don't have to go back and collect it some other time, so it saves you money on fuel. With all new customers I ask them how they prefer to pay, cash, cheque or bank transfer. If they say transfer I give them on a piece of paper my bank account number, sort code, my full name and the name of the bank I am with. After the first transfer you don't have to give it them again because your details are saved on their online bank account. Once or twice a day I log on to my bank account to see what has been spent and what transfers have been made. For some reason, I don't know why but some transfers don't show up in the account for 1-3 days.

I have quite a few customers that prefer to pay by bank transfer because they are not home at the time. If customers are not home you don't have to go back and collect it some other time, so it saves you money on fuel. With all new customers I ask them how they prefer to pay, cash, cheque or bank transfer. If they say transfer I give them on a piece of paper my bank account number, sort code, my full name and the name of the bank I am with. After the first transfer you don't have to give it them again because your details are saved on their online bank account. Once or twice a day I log on to my bank account to see what has been spent and what transfers have been made. For some reason, I don't know why but some transfers don't show up in the account for 1-3 days.
In this day and age with bank transfers, PayPal or even old school sending a cheque, I find it remarkable that some windies still go out in their free time to disturb people in their free time to collect money ?

I use a separate bank account and have account and sort code printed on invoice pads. Easy. Just started using iZettle for card payments. Very easy, cheap and reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have my bank details printed on my "Windows Cleaned' cards and also include them in reminder texts I send to customers. I have customers say cash and then pay by bank cause the details are on the card. I only offer cash now as a on the day, at the job option. 

Latest Posts

Back