Jump to content
DJT

Gutter vac specs.



Recommended Posts

Carts69
Just now, cornishcraig said:

Yes I have email order details and everything required to do that.

Just extremely bad form if that's how they run a business.

 

Yep, seems the norm these days, shame it’s not stated on there website it would certainly help customers to look elsewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Pjj
8 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

Sky Vac are manufactured by - I P A . SpA (Italy)

 

There company website is - http://www.ipcworldwide.com/product/ks-278-opt-fm-skyvac-industrial/

 

They also sell this - http://www.ipcworldwide.com/product/gs-378-wd/

 

Which is very similar to this - https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/cleancraft-362et-wetdry-vacuum/

 

 

 

 

The sky vac one on your top link only has two motors the one Ime looking at has 3 motors is the 3 motor one a newer version I’ve had a quote from spinerclean last week wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be think I will be selling the omnivac soon I will be sorry to see it go though it’s an exelent machine 

Share this post


Link to post


THL4KEL
3 minutes ago, Pjj said:

 

 

 

 

The sky vac one on your top link only has two motors the one Ime looking at has 3 motors is the 3 motor one a newer version I’ve had a quote from spinerclean last week wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be think I will be selling the omnivac soon I will be sorry to see it go though it’s an exelent machine 

They must of upgraded it for the UK market I noticed its only 2400w. The omnivac (ISS) is Italian as well probably the same parts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Pjj
1 minute ago, THL4KEL said:

They must of upgraded it for the UK market I noticed its only 2400w. The omnivac (ISS) is Italian as well probably the same parts. 

 

 

 

 

My omnivac is 3600 watt 110  3 motors ,the sky vac is 3300 Watts 110 and 3 motors the heads look different but the internal workings might be similar hope they are as the omnivac is an exelent piece of kit 

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL

Heres the plate on the back of SkyVac Industrial

$_86.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
9 hours ago, THL4KEL said:

Heres the plate on the back of SkyVac Industrial

$_86.JPG

 

Back to Machine mart vac, cheaper on eBay, new seller but just got too tempted at this price...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wet-Dry-Vacuum-Cleaner-WETCAT-362IET-PRICE-412-00-PLUS-VAT/162853736330?_trkparms=pageci%3Ac0681afa-1eb2-11e8-a386-74dbd180903e|parentrq%3Aeab7d4611610ab6b481f582afffe7748|iid%3A1&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service

The only thing I don't like about the Skyvac, its not fitted with a camera. Means one needs to buy a wireless camera set up. Any good, simple live cams on offer? 

Share this post


Link to post


scottish cleaning service
3 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Got mine delivered today, Machine mart Jobbie, first impression... seems very well made, strong trolley, sturdy wheels,not fired it up yet but having a 100mm side port welded on at the weekend, shall report back when completed & done my first gutter run.

 

what's the idea behind the 100mm side port welded on? cheers m

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL
15 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Got mine delivered today, Machine mart Jobbie, first impression... seems very well made, strong trolley, sturdy wheels,not fired it up yet but having a 100mm side port welded on at the weekend, shall report back when completed & done my first gutter run.

Did You go for the Cleancraft one?

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

 

what's the idea behind the 100mm side port welded on? cheers m

Rather not splash out on the GrippaTank over priced 50mm, got a welder to do me a nice tidy weld around 100mm stainless tube to canister, 

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
1 hour ago, THL4KEL said:

Did You go for the Cleancraft one?

Yeah, got it from eBay, cheaper! 

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL
20 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Yeah, got it from eBay, cheaper! 

yeah dont blame you mate. I saw it on there and was a bit worried because the person selling it only had a couple of feedback points.  Wasnt sure if he was legit. If it was the same one. Did it say which country produced it?

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
7 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

yeah dont blame you mate. I saw it on there and was a bit worried because the person selling it only had a couple of feedback points.  Wasnt sure if he was legit. If it was the same one. Did it say which country produced it?

Yea same seller, produced in Germany 

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL

Yeah he has one left..

 

Great its not c r a  p from China

Share this post


Link to post


THL4KEL

Yeah mate that might help with getting the position in the best place

Share this post


Link to post
Carts69
1 minute ago, THL4KEL said:

Yeah mate that might help with getting the position in the best place

I’d rather leave the original port untouched, just blank it off in case it gets used in the future

Share this post


Link to post
THL4KEL

Yeah I recon thats the best thing to do plus you can always use the old attachments if needed.  WHere did you get the 100mm from?

Share this post


Link to post




Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.