Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJT

Gutter vac specs.

Carts69
16 minutes ago, THL4KEL said:

At least there communicating i ordered a phone and i heard nothing for a month even though i sent emails. It turned up when i threatened reporting them to the police and I went on their company facebook page and started posting stuff.

The trouble these days is that there are a large volume of asian based companies with .co.uk addresses pretending they are based in the UK and they don't hold the stock they are selling..

Hope it turns up mate.

Yea I’ve no reason to think anything dodgy is going on, I’ve just gotta sit it out 👍

Pjj
1 hour ago, Carts69 said:

Yea would have hoped so but guess what?  Yep out of stock, even though they are still showing as having 4 available on eBay, no email to explain the delay, I had to chase them up, grrrrrr what is the matter with these bloody companies, I’m starting to hate mail order!

they were due a delivery Tuesday but that has now been put back to this Friday (estimated) Not impressed, I’m deffo not a good waiter, especially when they are banking my money 😡

The problem with a lot of internet sales is that is that they don’t hold stock they tell you they have them in stock to get a sale but they don’t they just act as a middle man they then place an order with the importer or manufacture and it’s shipped directly from them I have experienced the same issues so I now phone and cheak if they don’t have stock I go else where I think this is the only way so that they loose sales then maybe they will actualy  do something for the mark up that they put on the product rather than sitting in there lounge at home waiting for buisness to come to them , really makes my blood boil they are just parasites 

Part Timer
31 minutes ago, Pjj said:

The problem with a lot of internet sales is that is that they don’t hold stock they tell you they have them in stock to get a sale but they don’t they just act as a middle man they then place an order with the importer or manufacture and it’s shipped directly from them I have experienced the same issues so I now phone and cheak if they don’t have stock I go else where I think this is the only way so that they loose sales then maybe they will actualy  do something for the mark up that they put on the product rather than sitting in there lounge at home waiting for buisness to come to them , really makes my blood boil they are just parasites 

Best thing to do is post a comment on their Ebay site. If everyone did they would either disappear or actually start telling the truth

Carts69

Fair points there! Grieves me that they actually cash the payment, this is a **** way to trade, very dishonest, desperate measures companies will go to.

i shall be aware of this in the future, as for the company I’ve purchased it from..I’ve already given them a hard time via email & asked the question.. if your waiting for delivery of them, what the hell they doing on eBay & showing 4 available.

if I have not taken delivery of it by next Wednesday, I’m demanding a refund & taking my business to someone who can supply.

scottish cleaning service

I bought a couple of karacher power washers and they both lasted 13 months. Hard to believe but after that I went for a Makita one which I still have 7yrs later. I like the skyvac, if I had the dosh!

Carts69
44 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I bought a couple of karacher power washers and they both lasted 13 months. Hard to believe but after that I went for a Makita one which I still have 7yrs later. I like the skyvac, if I had the dosh!

Cheers, that makes things a whole lot better 😬

10 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Cheers, that makes things a whole lot better 😬

You can still cancel, can't you?

THL4KEL
1 hour ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Were they the Karcher Proffesional ones? If they were electric there not designed for continious use. You can only use them for about four hours a day. 

Michael Anderson

Karcher used to be good when they first came onto the market they now use plastic pumps on some models and are usually built in china.The ones made in either Germany or italy are quite good but hard to get.Its like most manufacture nowadays cheapest they can knock it out for.Italian pumps are the best,Brass and you can get parts easily.

11 hours ago, THL4KEL said:

Were they the Karcher Proffesional ones? If they were electric there not designed for continious use. You can only use them for about four hours a day. 

just cheap ones at about £100 but that experience put me off them. Obviously one only gets what one pays for.

Carts69

Just got a refund, not prepared to wait any longer! The search for a machine is back on.

THL4KEL

shame that mate because I think it retailed alot more than what you were getting it for. I think the filters and bags could of been expensive. I read the user guide for it.

Carts69

Tis a shame but I don’t like the way the transaction was handled

cornishcraig

I'm still waiting to hear from a website I ordered a wireless camera and DVR from on the 20/02/18.

I've rang, e-mailed and sent message through Facebook.

Nothing back at all....... 

I want my money back but they don't respond what am I supposed to do.

I paid through visa debit card, and will have to wait 30 days from the transaction date to start a charge back to my card.

Carts69
5 minutes ago, cornishcraig said:

I'm still waiting to hear from a website I ordered a wireless camera and DVR from on the 20/02/18.

I've rang, e-mailed and sent message through Facebook.

Nothing back at all....... 

I want my money back but they don't respond what am I supposed to do.

I paid through visa debit card, and will have to wait 30 days from the transaction date to start a charge back to my card.

Ouch, that don’t sound good,Uk company?

THL4KEL
10 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Tis a shame but I don’t like the way the transaction was handled

was it the eBay seller you were getting it off

1 hour ago, Carts69 said:

Just got a refund, not prepared to wait any longer! The search for a machine is back on.

Well done

going by what I have read on this site, skyvac seems the most reliable one.

Carts69
Just now, THL4KEL said:

was it the eBay seller you were getting it off

No, it was direct from their website, which incidentally was cheaper than there eBay ones.

Carts69
2 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Well done

going by what I have read on this site, skyvac seems the most reliable one.

Yea but I’ve not got skyvac money, plus.. I’ve already got carbon fibre tubes & hose, I’m just searching for a half decent base unit

cornishcraig
12 minutes ago, Carts69 said:

Ouch, that don’t sound good,Uk company?

Yes, 3gmobilecctv.com also trading as take2technology.com.

I've googled their details seemed a legit company.

I have all their details names and address etc...

Carts69
1 minute ago, cornishcraig said:

Yes, 3gmobilecctv.com also trading as take2technology.com.

I've googled their details seemed a legit company.

I have all their details names and address etc...

So what was the result of the phone call, surely you managed to talk with someone?

cornishcraig

On intial call someone picked up and said" It's been Chinese New year so our stock order is late" should be with you Tuesday.(although it website said it was In Stock)

After that no one picks up or calls back. 

Carts69
3 minutes ago, cornishcraig said:

On intial call someone picked up and said" It's been Chinese New year so our stock order is late" should be with you Tuesday.(although it website said it was In Stock)

3 minutes ago, cornishcraig said:

Theres your problem then, shipped from China is always a waiting game, 2/3 weeks in my experience, sometime a little longer!

i bet all is ok but they are reluctant to cancel the order & refund you.

If it don’t turn up soon, it’s over to your bank, I’ve had a similar case last year, paid with debit card, never received the item, I was refunded within a couple of days, they do require details from you regarding company/item etc.

cornishcraig
1 minute ago, Carts69 said:

Theres your problem then, shipped from China is always a waiting game, 2/3 weeks in my experience, sometime a little longer!

i bet all is ok but they are reluctant to cancel the order & refund you.

If it don’t turn up soon, it’s over to your bank, I’ve had a similar case last year, paid with debit card, never received the item, I was refunded within a couple of days, they do require details from you regarding company/item etc.

Yes I have email order details and everything required to do that.

Just extremely bad form if that's how they run a business.

THL4KEL

The Sky Vac isnt as powerful as the karcher Cart was looking at 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.