Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Compact

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adda85

Hi, today I have received my facelift compact system, just wondering what this is in the picture? Also do you need to buy a charger for this system? And how do you charge the battery? I'm new to this stuff.

Thanks 

IMG_4446.JPG

Hi, today I have received my facelift compact system, just wondering what this is in the picture? Also do you need to buy a charger for this system? And how do you charge the battery? I'm new to this stuff.

Thanks 

View attachment 12714
Hi mate, was you not briefed on what's what? According to facelift/ window cleaning warehouse they go through the whole system do's and donts on delivery or pickup if you had it installed by them.. id give them a call and see...

Funny you should ask as I'm considering a compact system.. keep us posted bud ?

Thanks 
View attachment 12714
You can wire up the battery to a split charge relay which charges the battery as you drive, Some get by with just this. It is best to charge the battery with a smart charger CTEK brand is good but expensive.
How will you secure your tank to the floor ? as I have heard these systems are just supplied with screws. loads of info on here in the search bit that will help you.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

thats just the junction box for the hose reel switch. you will either need to fit a split charge system to keep the battery topped up from your vans battery, or it'll need bench charging with a battery charger.

Back