Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PhoeniX MkII 'PRO' Hybrid

mikey0451

Is this pole any good? Pros/cons. I want to add extensions to the 22 foot to do solar panel cleaning, I went to look at the extention and you buy them in diffent letters sections any advice on how this works much appreciated.Tia

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

clx would be a beta choice m8 ive not tryed the new ones but i had a old pheonix x wich was nackerd after 8 months as the clamps have no adjustment in them even i beleve the new ones are beta but i would hold my breth 

The pole is included in a facelift compact system, might use it for all my newbie mistakes for the 8 or so months and when knackered upgrade it. Are all pole protected agaist electric shock or is that a gardiners speciality? The real question and confusion is around the extentions, what peice do i buy to take it from 22f - 27f? Thanks for all your replys ps. A friendly local windy let me try his slx and super light and rebust great product.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

if its included in the deal get the pheonix carbon,  im shore they will let you upgrade from the hibrid ide ask them if its insulated m8 as im not shore if it is 

I took a punt on a 22 phoenix hybrid in the sales, the blue one.

Having had an slx 22 i was expecting it to be noticeably worse but ok for a backup.

Well I've been using it a month or so and I really like it, the clamps are different but just as easy to use as the gardiners.

I find the pole more comfy as it's thinner and the weight of the pole is very similar to the slx.

It is a bit more bendy but it's not really been an issue.

Inline the pole so much I doubt I would spend the money buying another carbon pole at that height. 

If I were looking for something longer than 22 I would go carbon. But I can recommend the phoenix hybrid.

Back