Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardner extreme poles

Yes I have 4 in different sizes they are much better but still a bit delicate have broken 3 top sections on my 18 and I treat it with great respect ???

My everyday pole is an Xtreme 22. I've been using it solidly for 14 months now with no problems. I'm aware that they are more fragile than regular carbon poles but other than being a little more careful with it I don't treat it with kid cloves.

It's a brilliant pole especially if you suffer with RSI in the wrists elbows or shoulders. I used to get it a lot but hardly ever do now.

I have extreme 44 and then got 9ft extension on top of it 2 years later. Brilliant pole if looked after. Had about 3 cheap ones before and they are carp. But if your just cleaning houses and no large commercial buildings then just use cheap one until it breaks then buy Gardiner

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

has any one tryed or hurd much about the xline nano poles are these any good, only resin i ask is my xline seems to have setteld in now i was werryed it was guna be wore out after 6 months but 7 months now and going strong 

Last edited by a moderator:
is there many extreme pole users on here  how are you finding the new x3 compaired to the old ones
Hi tench0771

The X3 Xtreme poles are proving to be very popular among those who need  a lighter pole option - particularly for those working at height.

Whilst they are stronger and tougher than the previous Xtreme poles they are still comparatively fragile and need extra care compared to our standard CLX/SLX pole ranges.

Having followed your pole use experiences and longevity needs from a pole I am not really sure that the Xtreme pole would be a good match for your working needs though.

That's very honest answer Alex I'll replace my worn section on my slx I think sod it it's not a heavy pole any way and very hard wearing

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back