Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner 100 degree fan jets

Yes I love them, don't use any more water than pencils I rinse on the glass. 

Maybe try turning your flow down and experiment with different flow settings I personally turned my flowup slightly but found myself working quicker with the fan jets only being using them a few weeks but now much prefer them. 

What do you have you flow set too? I used my fan jets for the first time today and actually thought they saved me water, though I’ve paired them with a lighter brush, so that could explain it. 

Is that PSI? I’ve got mine set at 40 on my flow control and I always assumed that meant 40 PSI. 
Honestly haven’t a clue that’s the numbers on my controllers, the purefreedom controller calibration was preset set when I got it, and remember recrabrationing my facelift controller by the instruction manual when I first bought my compact 325 these are what work for me, sorry wished I could be more informative. 

The numbers on the controllers are just refference points to help you find a setting that works for you, whether it's your 'Flow' setting or your 'CAL' setting.  Thet are meant to represent the points between 0 and 100%. So some controllers will read 0-10 while others will read 0-100. The latter will give you more presise control is all.

My flow controller has a scale of 0-10 and I have it set to 8 mostly which means I am running it at 80% of full flow.

I had my van/gear stolen so had to buy everything new again...my bro recommended the 100 degree fan jets and have used them for last couple of weeks, i used to be on the normal 50 fan jets prior.
The new 100s are great for regular monthly work, and save me roughly 1/3 of water daily than what i used to! I have my flow controller set to 20-30 and thats more than enough pressure.

My set up is a 500L tank a 25L backpack and 2x 30L jerry cans. I had 535L in van start of day, end of 7.5 work day still got roughly 400L left!

Only minor down side to it is it struggles to rinse some bigger dirt bits off so make sure u have a good eye and rinse more or literally brush it off. Other than that fully recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I had my van/gear stolen so had to buy everything new again...my bro recommended the 100 degree fan jets and have used them for last couple of weeks, i used to be on the normal 50 fan jets prior.
The new 100s are great for regular monthly work, and save me roughly 1/3 of water daily than what i used to! I have my flow controller set to 20-30 and thats more than enough pressure.

My set up is a 500L tank a 25L backpack and 2x 30L jerry cans. I had 535L in van start of day, end of 7.5 work day still got roughly 400L left!

Only minor down side to it is it struggles to rinse some bigger dirt bits off so make sure u have a good eye and rinse more or literally brush it off. Other than that fully recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I have startd using the ultimate medium orange brush and now rinsing on the glass I found it saves time also.

Latest Posts

Back