Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
probbo86

Gardiner 100 degree fan jets

scottish cleaning service

Good idea, when I go to eventually buy one, I'll buy a larger one than I need for that very reason. 27 minimum, Thx m

Den

I use the slx18 for 97% for my work and still don't fully extend for a large percentage of that, I also have a Slx22 and Slx25 really dont like Slx25 as I find it bendy compared to the Slx22 with an extension.

if funds are available try and get a slx18 as it's really light work and another pole like the Slx22 or Slx25 for the other windows that require a longer pole. Also I have a few really well paid jobs that require a couple of extensions for the odd velux window 3rd floor windows etc the extensions takes seconds to had on and paid for them self many times over and because they hardly get used probably last me a life time. 

probbo86
I had my van/gear stolen so had to buy everything new again...my bro recommended the 100 degree fan jets and have used them for last couple of weeks, i used to be on the normal 50 fan jets prior.
The new 100s are great for regular monthly work, and save me roughly 1/3 of water daily than what i used to! I have my flow controller set to 20-30 and thats more than enough pressure.

My set up is a 500L tank a 25L backpack and 2x 30L jerry cans. I had 535L in van start of day, end of 7.5 work day still got roughly 400L left!

Only minor down side to it is it struggles to rinse some bigger dirt bits off so make sure u have a good eye and rinse more or literally brush it off. Other than that fully recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I love the pole , the brush and the fan jets, effortless cleaning. I've dropped the flow rate and that seems to have done the job

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

gwindows

I used the fan jets the day and was well impressed with them might change the others to them :1f44d::1f44d:

KWClean

would you use them for first cleans at all?

TimsScrims

I would but id just be more thorough

Den
1 hour ago, Karls Window Cleaning said:

would you use them for first cleans at all?

Yes done first clean yesterday and today with them got another tomorrow as well, these are all I use now apart from a flock sill brush for gutters and fascia then I use the red fans and connect to customers tap