Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia cleaning

first clean £35 front and £35 back unless different, don't usually do gable but they may want it also. Then £25 a side from then on, yearly usually. Watch out, once you start, you will get the whole street and you will be kicking yourself if you are too cheap!

A lot of its guess work but I'm about £100 for a standard 4 bed detached. Which is approx 2 hours work. Generally look for 40-50 an hour.

I market it as a full house clean ..... Gutters, soffits fiacas and the Windows 'deep cleaned' basically just magic sponging and ubiking every window like I would a first clean and charge anything from £160 +

20 to clear, 20 to clean or 30 for both a side, gable ends £25, any lower strips (below upstairs window) are 10 for in or out and 15 for both. Connys 10 a side (just the gutters, not the roof)

Waiting on Ubik and Virosol arriving. Going to do some tests on what is the best way to clean pvc. Hot, cold water, spraying or on a sponge and time to leave on. What type is the best or a combination of both. Will let you all know my results!

Received Ubik & Viro-sol today. so I tried the both out with a hand spray on my pvc lining board. I felt Viro-sol was better at removing the green mildew but it may have been a bit stronger when I was mixing it with water 10 to 1. It was only cold water I used, obviously hot would be better. Anyway, I will be making up an exact batch for my mate to try as all he does is clean pvc. He doesn't know the names so he will report back, which one is better at cleaning pvc. Watch this space! 

Back