Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favourite brush ??

Xtreme 35cm red fans at the moment, but just bought a new slx18 with an ultimate 35cm black fans and swivel. Looking forward to try it out!

Had the new du-pont ultimate out all say yesterday and can honestly say this the best brush I've ever used.

Light as a feather and a great scrub, an awesome brush. 

do they use less water than the fan jets?
The amount of water you use is dictated by your pump, whatever type of flow delivery you have i e , jets, fans, rinse bar will only deliver the same amount of water.

So if your pump is on say 3/4 pressure it wont matter what your rinsing with the pump will still deliver the same amount of water.

Some delivery types are more effective than others so will require less rinsing, effectively using less water.

Personally I don't like fan jets as I cannot see the water being rinsed down the pane. I have less confidence in them, I have tested them and find spotting in the corners of some pane's.

That being said I'm sure there are people who have perfected the technique and are proficient with them, I always go back to jets.

The amount of water you use is dictated by your pump, whatever type of flow delivery you have i e , jets, fans, rinse bar will only deliver the same amount of water.

So if your pump is on say 3/4 pressure it wont matter what your rinsing with the pump will still deliver the same amount of water.

Some delivery types are more effective than others so will require less rinsing, effectively using less water.
good to know, thanks, moving between windows, is there a facility to turn off the jets and conserve water?

Iv not used gardiners brushes before. Been using the ones that come with the water genie poles from the cleaning warehouse in willenhall. Just wondering how the gardiners supreme brush medium is in comparison as iv just ordered a couple of them?
Also are they any good for rinsing on the glass? Have ordered them with black fan jets

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back