Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach it enquiry

charlston

Where can I try then buy rhino tube reach it mini etc, if I want it in England please.Preferably nr London,where I live.Thanks

The pole looks like a scaffolding bar, the clamps look over engineered and a real faff. They will catch on every low level gutter. I laughed when I saw a picture or it. 

Gardiner poles, you won't go wrong there

You need to buy direct from their site. I’ve personally used them for 5 years now. Clamps and levers are currently in redesign. I agree that they are a touch bulky but disagree that they catch guttering any worse than any other clamp. The Rhino tube is excellent. Still using my original length of pole hose 3 years out. The pole sections on the Mini I really rate. Smooth sanded. Pull apart section 1 and 5, hence their strong recommendation that you use exterior pole hose. I am now on my third one and for the record sold both of my other ones to local cleaners and both are still in constant use. They also have never given me the dreaded ‘black hand’ which to me indicate quality of manufacture. Personally can’t comment on Gardiner as I’ve never used one but obviously being in the UK this may be the logical path for you.

You need to buy direct from their site. I’ve personally used them for 5 years now. Clamps and levers are currently in redesign. I agree that they are a touch bulky but disagree that they catch guttering any worse than any other clamp. The Rhino tube is excellent. Still using my original length of pole hose 3 years out. The pole sections on the Mini I really rate. Smooth sanded. Pull apart section 1 and 5, hence their strong recommendation that you use exterior pole hose. I am now on my third one and for the record sold both of my other ones to local cleaners and both are still in constant use. They also have never given me the dreaded ‘black hand’ which to me indicate quality of manufacture. Personally can’t comment on Gardiner as I’ve never used one but obviously being in the UK this may be the logical path for you.
have used steamline pole hose this is much slinkier than gardiner it has some sort of weave between inner & outer after watchiig Perry on utube demonstrating lay flat rhino tube ithought this may be better still,what do you think please

have used steamline pole hose this is much slinkier than gardiner it has some sort of weave between inner & outer after watchiig Perry on utube demonstrating lay flat rhino tube ithought this may be better still,what do you think please
I can't really comment on the streamline but I used to have the Gardiner Microbore as my supply hose (I had 100m on a reel). I had an excellent run with it for over 3 years until it started splitting and getting a bad case of 'boils' along its length. No complaints, it served me well. The one major advantage of the Rhino Tube and the larger flat Rhino Hose is that they have very low resistance so flow at the brush head seems much better. With the Gardiner hose over 100m+ I was down to an almost unworkable trickle but with the Rhino Set up? No issues at all. Perry is an excellent 'marketer' so take the lie flat with a grain of salt. Like any hose it still has to be deployed and packed down doing the "candy floss" roll to maintain a tidy roll. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Better flow,ok thanks.I don't understand your last sentence though.I have a pure freedom trolly and want to change the 8mm hose to something easyer to manage.Thanks

I can't really comment on the streamline but I used to have the Gardiner Micropore as my supply hose (I had 100m on a reel). I had an excellent run with it for over 3 years until it started splitting and getting a bad case of 'boils' along its length. No complaints, it served me well. The one major advantage of the Rhino Tube and the larger flat Rhino Hose is that they have very low resistance so flow at the brush head seems much better. With the Gardiner hose over 100m+ I was down to an almost unworkable trickle but with the Rhino Set up? No issues at all. Perry is an excellent 'marketer' so take the lie flat with a grain of salt. Like any hose it still has to be deployed and packed down doing the "candy floss" roll to maintain a tidy roll. 
ok took some time,penny,s droped,candy floss roll.Thanks again

Back