Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Screwfix Degreaser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dabber

Might seem a silly question,but hey.Been using screwfix degreaser for some time now.When you guys mix it with water do you use tap water or pure.

Ive been mixing it with tap water.Any thoughts gratefully received.

Cheers Dabber

Might seem a silly question,but hey.Been using screwfix degreaser for some time now.When you guys mix it with water do you use tap water or pure.

Cheers Dabber
I've just bought a zerowater 2.8 litre jug, says it does 180 litres. £40 and a score for the refill. Handy for mixing my liquid with. Will let you know if it makes a difference and saves me buying bottled water from now on.

Cheers Dabber
Been using it with tap water  and or pure for quite a while. Never had any problems,and never noticed a difference.

Cheers Dabber

To be honest I use waste water from my RO  :1f633: . Usually put water in the sprayer first so as not to have the mixture froth up and put a couple of glugs of no nonsense in last.

I'm just guesssing here but I would reckon there are plenty of user's of Screwfix degreaser who don't have access to "pure water"  and I suppose once you add it to yours its no longer pure!!

So the answer is yes, it works just as well with tap water.

Back