Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forum section changes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Today i have made a few changes to our forum sections just to make things a little simpler and give us less scrolling to do. The attached image pretty much explains it. There are no new forums and none have been taken away, just moved. 

I am thinking however of having a new progress or showcase category which will have under it forum sections like "share your progress" and "show us your van" these sections as they suggest would be there for members to post a topic and update it about there business progress and growth, learning or other progress. The show us your van section could be for showing off a new van, new system install or signage. 

What do you think to the suggested new section? Please share your ideas as well. 

Window Cleaning Forums   UK s  1 Window Cleaners Forum (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry turned that off as noone well one! Person used it. 
Haha, I feel unique now. 

Alas, I can't demand to keep one feature only I use, though my posts in the smaller sections of the forums will be lower as I rarely check those, but noticed them in the dynamic view.

Haha, I feel unique now. 

Alas, I can't demand to keep one feature only I use, though my posts in the smaller sections of the forums will be lower as I rarely check those, but noticed them in the dynamic view.
Posts always move to the top of any forum section when they have replies. You should also get notifications when you get replies to your posts. 

You can always find all your posts in your profile as well if that helps.

@Nudel and anyone else who likes to use it. Fluid view is back! 

I decided in the end that it doesn't really matter only one or a few use this view, its doing no harm the option being there. 

For those that don't know what this is take a look here 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back