Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If you could canvass every day for 1 month?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PureShine

Just been wondering. If you were to canvass 8 hours per day monday to saturday, how many customers do you think is possible to pick up? Say 10am to 6pm.

I know its a 'how long is a piece of string' type question. But iv not canvassed so im unsure even of a rough amount of custys on average. What would you guys that have done canvassing think is possible?

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I agree to much will get you down, but in theory you should be able to average out 1-2 every hour, IF you pitch is good. So around the 60 mark. but if you get the right area you could get a lot more, or get none if picking the wrong ones

last spring i did around that and in a good area you can pick up £100-£150 or at least that what i did on a good day.

Saturdays from 10:00 till 5:00, it has hard but you get what you pay for.

Yeah i do think it would be tough mentally to do it for that period of time. I have been leafletting which is very hit and miss which i accept. I advertise on adwords, site ranks ok on first page and some facebook now and then. But i really want to boost my round this year. Canvassing is the one i havent tried and have read some great things about it like chris33 on here but also read some not so successful and feel like i should give it a try. Always nice to try to get an average of what is possible then i know what i shoukd aim for. Cheers for the replies, much appreciated [emoji106]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good is subjective.

For us it’s a job with easy access, no locked gates, no hassle, £25-£30, 2 monthly and can be done by one guy in 40 mins.

Most of our work is rural so this works for us. If you target towns, then ‘good’ may be different.

Good luck!!!!

Back