Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp mindset of customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jimbo

Been using wfp for over seven months now and 99% of my customers are really impressed with it, but just this morning a customer who is usually at work when I clean saw me using the system and cancelled me, I asked if there was any problem with the windows since last June and she said they seemed fine but just didn't like the new way I did them. I just couldn't be arsed to argue so laughed took the money and wished her good luck finding anyone else, I won't lose sleep over one little job.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Been using wfp for over seven months now and 99% of my customers are really impressed with it, but just this morning a customer who is usually at work when I clean saw me using the system and cancelled me, I asked if there was any problem with the windows since last June and she said they seemed fine but just didn't like the new way I did them. I just couldn't be arsed to argue so laughed took the money and wished her good luck finding anyone else, I won't lose sleep over one little job.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I've had that mate... It's annoying but you'll get more satisfaction telling her to swivel when she tries to regain your services in the future.. .. and it will happen ?.... she'll get a ladder n bucket guy for 4 quid who misses windows out and sills not been cleaned for months..  swings and roundabouts!

The old saying you can please some of the people some of the time but not all all the time comes to mind : I did one for over 4 years with wfp always happy with the results but always at work when I did them , one time she was on holiday and at home when I did them she went nuts about the water on the walls and path and said don’t come back again : I asked her who she complained to when it rains she didn’t see the funny side of it ??????

There is still a lot of sceptical people out there. Had two today that I spoke to and they weren’t even customers. Most of my customers are long term and mostly 10 years plus so when converting them over they have a lot of trust in what I say and do. There’s always the odd one though but after seeing the results they’ve never gone back to trad. I just tell them that their frames won’t be as clean, I only do glass in doors when trad and any windows over connies will be left as well. Plus I waver any damage caused by ladders as I’m offering an alternative. They soon change their mind when hit with all that. You will soon learn that you can’t please everyone. It doesn’t help that there’s a lot of cleaners out there with very little experience and are not doin first cleans properly and giving wfp a bad name.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What pisses me off is when a customer who is oblivious to water fed pole tells you the next time your round that they where all wet and streaky  :banghead3:

I've had that mate... It's annoying but you'll get more satisfaction telling her to swivel when she tries to regain your services in the future.. .. and it will happen ?.... she'll get a ladder n bucket guy for 4 quid who misses windows out and sills not been cleaned for months..  swings and roundabouts!
Be fair

not all us tradders are like that !!

some of us do do sills & don’t miss out windows

Be fair

not all us tradders are like that !!

some of us do do sills & don’t miss out windows
There are  :1f4a9:  cleaners whatever method they use and good cleaners also

If you are a cowboy tradder then you will still be a cowboy if you swap to wfp as you don't give a toss whereas us who used to trad properly will also be the most thorough stick wagglers

It's all about attention to detail not slapping water on glass and gettimg away as quick as possible

You should’ve took the time to explain how the system works educate her and that if you fell off your ladder would she provide for your family &pay the mortgage.

Thats why i Always refer to my webpage under " purewater" when Picking up work. 

When quoting i write " work Will be done with purewatersystem, look for more info on out webpage ..." When i arrive they are Well informed and i save the hassle explaning. But your story is known by my cleaning mates too..  :1f644: some people are plain stupid. 

Back