Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sky vac industrial 85

Pjj

Premium Member
Does anyone on hear have one of these this specific model ? What’s it like any good would you recomend it ? Ime looking to upgrade my present vac and want to hear any feed back before parting with loads of money 

My friends got a sky vac 85 he's had it 3 years and no problems at all the only thing he's done is break a carbon vac pole since they are tapered only he spilt one.

He tries to get me to buy one but ended up with the grippa vac since its abit smaller and fitted in the truck.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It would be good if you could hire one and then do plenty of jobs with it. Can't beat experience!

Yes i I would like to have  a go with one but unless I drive to Northampton don’t think it’s going to happen spinerclean don’t do demos unless you go to them and they said they don’t have any customers near me that have one , I will probebly get it but best part of 4K I would like to see it and have a go with it first to be able to compare it to my omnivac 

Back